Happy Monday everyone!
I’m taking a little break from holiday content today to bring you a post that I keep getting a ton of questions about!
About a month or so ago, I did a “get ready with me” on my Instagram stories sharing how I apply my everyday simple makeup.
Well, you all LOVED it and gave me some amazing feedback (because you guys are literally the BEST), but it was only on my Instagram stories for 24 hours. After it was gone, I kept getting a lot of questions about which products I used, if I had saved the video, etc.
SO….I decided to dedicate a whole post, link all the products AND upload the Instagram story onto YouTube so that you can watch it again and have all the product details all in one spot!
Everyday Makeup Tutorial video found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDzbiXPM3d0 – and remember, I’m no Youtube professional and this video is pretty low quality because it was filmed on my phone BUT it’s still helpful!
I’m going to link the products in order of how I applied them in the video to make it easier for you to follow along.
– Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (update since video: bought the full size and LOVE it!)
– NARS Creamy Concealer (In shade “Honey”)
– YSL Concealer Pen (In shade “3.5”)
– Charlotte Tilbury Powder (In shade “Medium”)
– Stila Eyeliner (In color “Black Amethyst”)
– Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner (For a more dramatic look)
– Benefit Eyebrow Gel (In shade “Medium Deep”)
– Brow Pencil (In shade “Medium Brown”)
– Lash Primer (Before mascara)
– Setting Spray (Spray on face to help makeup stay all day)
– Lipstick (Shade “107”)
I also filmed an Instagram story a while back showing how I create my loose everyday curls & what products I use in my hair while styling. If anyone is interested in that video, you can watch it here.
I hope the video and product links help answer some of your questions and give you some everyday makeup application tips!