Alright mamas, let’s chat baby registry!
I’ve had three babies now, so I feel as though I really have a pretty good handle on what is most important when creating a baby registry!
First things first, where to register? I highly recommend registering at Target. Why? Well, first of all, it’s Target and who doesn’t love and shop at Target regularly?! It’s one of my favorite places to get everything from on trend, affordable fashion, to kid’s toys & clothes, to home decor. Not to mention, their baby selection is SO good!
Second, when you create a baby registry at Target, you receive a year of benefits and a year of exclusive deals through Target Circle! You also get a free welcome kit ($100+ value from deals and samples), plus a 15% off registry coupon and 1 year of free returns.
It’s also super simple to create a baby registry at Target – don’t know where to start? Click HERE and create your list.
Now let’s get to the list of items I think are a great idea to add to your baby registry:
- Dr. Brandt Bottles – I’ve used these for all 3 kids and they work fabulous! I’ve had no issues with leaking and all 3 kids have been able to take them easily!
- Snuggle Me Organic Lounger – A must! A lounger like this one is so great to have on hand so you can rest your little one in a safe space if you need to put them down. It’s super comfortable & acts a a natural hug to baby so they feel comforted! They also have covers which makes it super easy to clean!
- Nose Frida Nasal Aspirator – I can’t even tell you how much I’ve used this thing! It’s a lifesaver when it comes to helping your little one clear their nasal passages! Especially with flu season around the corner, it’s good to have this on hand even if you don’t need it right away!
- Velcro Swaddles – Another must have in my opinion – don’t even mess with regular swaddles as they are constantly coming undone! These are easy to use, keep the baby swaddled all night long, and very very comfortable! We’ve used the Ollie swaddle in the past and love that one as well, but Georgie has been more comfortable in these ones.
- A Bassinet – For me, it was super convenient to have baby in my room by my bedside for the first month or two – We used the Halo BassiNest for Eloise & Henry and it was awesome!
- Doona Car Seat/Stroller – My top pick by a landslide! This car seat that turns into a stroller with the click of one button is AMAZING. Especially if you plan to travel with your baby, it’s so so convenient to have the stroller be one piece that is super compact. Definitely add this to your registry!
@Target #TargetBaby #TargetStyle #TargetPartner