(this ZSupply jumpsuit is one of my most worn clothing pieces! I’ve worn it pregnant – seen above- and not. It’s comfy for wearing out or sleeping in. It’s amazing! Runs very oversized, this is an XS).
The Shopbop Style Event is here (ends this Thursday 9/22 at midnight) and I placed a pretty fun order so I thought I’d share what I grabbed. I only really shop on Shopbop during these sales as it gives me a chance to grab some of my favorite retailers at a discount, aka Clare V, Endless Rose, Z Supply, Free People, etc. Another great perk of shopping the Shopbop sale is that it’s linked through your Amazon Prime account so you get 2 day shipping and returns are free + easy!
Sale details are below:
WHAT I ORDERED:
- Z SUPPLY SWEATER DRESS – I love this neutral basic for fall + Z Supply fabric is always so soft. I can’t wait to wear it with boots and a fun jacket this season! I ordered a size medium.
- Karen Walker Sunnies – I use to have these sunglasses and sadly lost them on a trip a few years ago. I still dream about them so I thought it was time I repurchased on sale!
- Lele Sadoughi Pearl Butterfly Earrings – Lele Sadoughi is one of my favorite brands so I ordered these earring and a fun new fall headband!
- Gingham Skirt – I have an event next week so I always like finding fun and different pieces to wear during the trip. I love the look of this gingham skirt + matching top so I plan to wear them with some fun chunky boots! I ordered a medium in both pieces.
- Boho Blouse – I’ve had this top in white for over 7 years now and still love it. It’s great for fall, the price is awesome and it’s so well made! I ordered a size medium.
Shop the above items pictured HERE