Today is a fun day because Tarte just announced their Friends & Family sale which is HUGE! 30% off site wide + free shipping with code “FAM”.
I’ve been a huge Tarte fan for many years & have also got to know a lot of the gals behind the brand and can truly say they are an amazing company! They have some of the BEST MAKEUP in my opinion, are constantly coming out with new products and are always up for giving me a code to help you girls shop at a discount!
To help you shop the sale and narrow down your cart, I thought I would do a full roundup post on here with all of my favorite and most used Tarte products + some new finds! If you missed my Tarte Mascara comparison post, you can read that HERE.
MY TOP 10 TARTE PICKS AT THE MOMENT:
(this was SO HARD to narrow down by the way!)
1.) Cream Bronzer & Blush Palette– My favorite cream bronzer (like seriously SO much better than Chanel) and my favorite cream blushes in one palette! Such a great deal with this sale! I find that this brush works the best with the cream bronzer!
2.) Tarte FULL Bloom Palette – The Tarte In Bloom is one of my most used palettes so when this jumbo one came out, this became my new favorite! If you are new to makeup and don’t know where to start when it comes to eyeshadow, start with this palette – the colors are so pretty for everyday and it’s a great item to grab for 30% off!
3.) Stay Spray – This setting spray smells so good and actually keeps your makeup from melting away all day.
4.) Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner – The easiest liquid eyeliner to apply. It’s very similar to the Stila liquid liner BUT lasts longer. (the Stila pen dries out faster in my opinion). I also love that this is a liquid liner on one side and a pencil on the other – double deal!
5.) Shape Tape Ultra Creamy – The Ultra Creamy Shape Tape has quickly grown to be one of my most loved products! I loved the original Shape Tape for so long but then it got a little drying under my eyes so this new one is SO GOOD because it’s way more hydrating! It doesn’t settle into fine lines but gives you great coverage. I use shade “20B light”.
6.) Maracuja Juicy Lips – These are awesome! A mix between a lip balm and gloss but not sticky at all. The shade “rose” is my most worn color but I also love shades “Hibiscus”, “Orchid”, “Coconut”, & “Bloom” – definitely worth grabbing with the sale!
7.) Dab & Go – This is awesome if you have grey hairs you need to cover up between hair apts! I’ve tried a lot of coverup options and this one is by far the least messy! I use the color “dark brown”.
8.) Hydroflex Foundation – My top foundation pick from Tarte! It’s lightweight (feels like a serum going on) yet gives you medium coverage. It also has hyaluronic acid in it so it acts as a skincare product as well. It’s AWESOME! I wear shade “32S Medium Sand”.
9.) Brow Sketch & Set Brow Gel – I recently switched over to this product from Benefit’s Gimme Brow because it looks a little bit cleaner with my microbladed brows. I like how the brush on the end of this product is smaller & skinnier than the Gimme Brow making it easier to fluff those brows! I use shade “dark brown”.
10.) Iconic Collectors Set – This was one of my newest finds and I think one of the best bangs for your buck! Especially when it’s an additional 30% off! You get 4 palettes for under $40 and all of them are so good! The bronzer/blush/highlighter palette is so good if you want a good powder bronzer
New Products I’m Loving:
- Amazonian Clay Foundation – a new lightweight powder that isn’t cakey or heavy and looks super natural. I’m loving it for setting my makeup on days when I want something lighter than the Charlotte Tilbury powder. I can wear either shade “20N Light Neutral” or “22S Light Sand”.
- ShapeTape Airlift Brush – A new brush that I think works so good with liquid foundation – loving it!
- Maneater Blush Cheek Plump – I have been trying this out in shade “Pink” and love how natural it looks! I was worried it would create a wet look and ruin my foundation but it doesn’t at all. Super natural blush look!
I also posted a fun REEL to my Instagram a couple of months ago and all I used was Tarte makeup. It took under 10 minutes & is still super easy to recreate as all of the products are still available! Below is the list of products used in that video in order, with shade details:
- Shape Tape Eye Cream
- Glowtion Skin Perfector
- Maracuja Tinted Hydrator in shade “25B light medium beige”
- Shape Tape Ultra Creamy in shade “20B Light” – excluded from sale
- Shape Tape Glow Wand in “Sunbeam”
- Shape Tape Glow Powder in shade “Moonlit”
- Cream Bronzer in shade “Seychelles”
- Cream Blush in shade “Pink Sky”
- Power Bar Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner in black
- Opening Act Lash primer
- Big Ego Mascara
- Lipstick in shade “Salt Lyfe”
- Maneater Plumping gloss in shade “Pink Pearl”
- Stay Spray Setting Spray
Well, there you have it. I told you all that I love Tarte! I’ve tried almost everything from them and truly love so many products/use them daily. Hopefully this post helped narrow down your cart. Happy Shopping!