The best beauty sale of the year especially if you are Rouge status…aka you shop at Sephora a lot, aka ME. Ha!
The sale opens up to all members starting today and will run until Monday night, 11/15! I love this sale for a few reasons…..first off, everything is included! I’m talking Dyson items, Supergoop, Living Proof, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, etc. There are basically no exclusions & that rarely happens at other retailers. Second, it’s a great time to grab NEW holiday gift bundles on sale, which is also very rare!
I LOVE reading other beauty blogger’s Sephora favorite’s list, so I thought I would put it all in an easy blog post for you all so you can come back all weekend and shop the sale easily!
What is worth buying during the sale?
- Charlotte Tilbury makeup – This brand RARELY gets discounted ever, so during the Sephora sale is when I stock up! I’m a huge fan of the foundation, powder and ALL HER LIPSTICKS. The lipsticks are so pricey but 100% worth it in my opinion as the colors are all WOW with great pigmentation and don’t dry out your lips. I share my top colors in this reel HERE and they are shown below as well from left to right.
- Dyson products – these are always some of the first items to sell out during this sale because they rarely go on sale! I splurged this year and grabbed the hairdryer because my mom swears by it. I use it everytime I visit them in CA and it dries my hair crazy fast! I have never tried the airwrap tool so I can’t speak for that!
- Supergoop – The actual Supergoop site only has two sales a year, so if you need to stock up on my favorite face sunscreen, here’s your chance!
- Foundations – Some foundations can be super expensive so during this sale I usually restock! I grabbed the Dior Airflash foundation to try this time around and I’m loving it so far! (It’s a great medium/high coverage, doesn’t leave you oily and I wear shade 2 Warm Olive).
- Palettes – I’m a sucker for a new eyeshadow or blush palette! I grabbed the infamous Patrick Ta one and I’m not disapointed one bit! It’s amazing. (and sold out as of now, but I’ll watch for restocks). I also grabbed this Hourglass blush and contour palette and it’s absolutely gorgeous in person!
- Ilia products – it’s no secret that I love all things Ilia! They also rarely have sales so it’s a great time to stock up! Below are my top 5 loved and most used Ilia products:
items collaged above linked HERE
some of my favorite Sephora items shown above linked HERE
This makeup look above is live in my Instagram stories today! Products used are listed below:
- Primer: Chanel Water Fresh Tint in shade “Medium” + Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More
- Foundation: Dior Airflash in shade “2 Warm Olive”
- Concealer: Shape Tape Ultra Creamy in shade “Light” – I personally wouldn’t buy any Tarte products from Sephora as Tarte will probably be having a bigger site wide discount for Black Friday (last year was 35% off!)
- Powder: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder in shade “Medium”
- Bronzer: Huda Beauty Glowish in shade “Deep Tan”
- Blush: Hourglass Palette
- Highlighter: Iconic in shade “Original”
- Eyeshadow Palette: Patrick TA
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Double Ended Eyeliner in shade “metallic champagne/matte black”
- Eyelash Primer: Marc Jacobs – sadly discontinued – ordered this one to try
- Mascara: Ilia Fullest Volumizing Mascara
- Eyebrow gel: Benefit Gimme Brow in shade “4.5 or 5)
- Lips: Mauve lipstick from this set, topped with Iconic Lip Oil in shade “She’s a Peach”
Hopefully this post was helpful for you all! Enjoy shopping the sale and don’t forget to use the code “YAYHOLIDAY” at checkout so that you get your discount as it’s not automatically applied!