Happy June! Can you guys even believe it?! I feel like this year is just flying!
I decided to combine my April & May beauty product reviews into one post because I didn’t have a ton of new items in April and #newbornlife.
Overall, I found some favorites these past two months (seriously don’t miss the Chanel Water-Fresh Tint!) and I already have a list of 10+ items that I’m testing out for June. It’s a busy month as summer is here!
- Love these! They remind me somewhat of the Tarte Juicy Lips but with more color and maybe a little bit more on the sticky side. They leave your lips so moisturized and overall feel more like a lip gloss/balm than a lipstick. My favorite shades are: Pillow Talk, Crystal Happikiss & Enchanting Happikiss.
- I really really loved the look and feel of this medium coverage foundation on the skin but sadly, it just didn’t last for me all day. After about 8 hours, it looked blotchy and overall just looked like it was starting to rub off. I even used a setting spray and it didn’t help. This was sadly returned!
- A great setting spray option! I loved the feel of this mist on my face plus I do think that it helped my makeup stay all day. It’s a very close runner up to my favorite Tarte Setting Spray with just a finer mist. Highly recommend!
- A winner in my book! I tested this out for the entire month of May and loved it! It’s a great gel moisturizer that leaves you skin cool, refreshed and very hydrated. I love how this just soaks right into the skin and doesn’t leave you oily either. One of my favorite parts? The packaging. I love how it has the pump so that you don’t have to stick your fingers into a container!
- My hairdresser is obsessed with all Olaplex products so he told me that I HAD to try the No7 Bonding Oil last month. He was right, it’s an awesome product. It’s a great lightweight oil that helps with frizz and adds shine. It’s supposed to drastically help with split ends as well. I’ve been mixing a couple of drops with my Charlotte Tilbury hair serum and loving the smooth & shiny results. Also, a little goes a long way….I feel like this tiny bottle will last forever!
- Hands down my favorite find last month. This stuff is incredible! It acts kind of like a primer, bronzer and moisturizer all in one but feels like water going on. It’s so hard to describe but such an amazing feeling on the skin. It also covers up all blemishes, making your skintone so even and bronzy looking. I don’t go a day without it now and absolutely can tell a huge difference in my overall makeup look when I use it. (I have shade “medium plus”).
- This was actually a find from my sister! She grabbed this from Sephora and let me try it out while she was visiting in April. It’s a great light to medium coverage liquid foundation or ‘skin tint” as they are now calling tinted moisturizers. Very moisturizing, stays on all day and provides great overall coverage without being cakey or oily. (I use shade 7).
If you’ve missed any of my other monthly beauty reviews, you can check them out below or just head to the “beauty tab” at the top of this page and they are all there!