Today is a fun day because Tarte just announced their Cyber Week sale which is HUGE! 30% off site wide + 50% off certain items with code “CYBERSZN”
I’ve been a huge Tarte fan for many years & have also got to know a lot of the gals behind the brand and can truly say they are an amazing company! They have some of the BEST MAKEUP in my opinion, are constantly coming out with new products and are always up for giving me a code to help you girls shop at a discount!
To help you shop the sale and narrow down your cart, I thought I would do a full roundup post on here with all of my favorite and most used Tarte products + some new finds! If you missed my Tarte Mascara comparison post, you can read that HERE.
MY TOP 10 TARTE PICKS:
(this was SO HARD to narrow down by the way!)
1.) Cream Bronzer in shade “Seychelles” – This bronzer legit changes the shape and structure of my face when I apply it. It blends so so well and stays on all day. Can’t recommend enough!
2.) Tarte In Bloom Palette – Hands down one of my most used palettes and if you are new to makeup and don’t know where to start when it comes to eyeshadow, start with this palette!
3.) Stay Spray – This setting spray smells so good and actually keeps your makeup from melting away all day.
4.) Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner – The easiest liquid eyeliner to apply. It’s very similar to the Stila liquid liner BUT lasts longer. (the Stila pen dries out faster in my opinion). I also love that this is a liquid liner on one side and a pencil on the other – double deal!
5.) Shape Tape Ultra Creamy – I know it’s not included in the sale but the Ultra Creamy Shape Tape has quickly grown to be one of my most loved products! I loved the original Shape Tape for so long but then it got a little drying under my eyes so this new one is SO GOOD because it’s way more hydrating! It doesn’t settle into fine lines but gives you great coverage. I use shade “20B light”.
6.) Maracuja Juicy Lips – These are awesome! A mix between a lip balm and gloss but not sticky at all. The shade “rose” is my most worn color – definitely worth grabbing with the sale!
7.) Tarte Juicy Palette – Another palette that I love! It’s fairly new (about 2 months old) but I’ve worn it so many times and just love the mix of neutral pink shades it has in it.
8.) Shape Tape Glow Wand – An awesome highlighter that gives you the perfect touch of glow on your cheek bones and under your eyes! I love shade “Sunbeam” – also great for traveling as it has a beauty blender sponge on the other end of it making it all in one.
9.) Maracuja Tinted Hydrator – I love this for lightweight makeup days. It’s easy to apply with your hands, goes on super smooth and is very very hydrating. I use shade “light medium beige”.
10.) Cream Blush – So this is a new favorite but one that I’ve been hoping they would create for a while! As I said before, the cream bronzer is one of my go-to products so I knew the cream blush would be really good too. My favorite shade is “Pink Sky” and I just love how it gives you an overall flawless blush look!
New Products I’m Loving:
- Cream Blush – As I mentioned above -so so amazing! I love the shade “Pink Sky” and love how smooth it goes on.
- Big Ego Brow and Root Touch Up Kit – This is awesome for covering up grey hairs! I use shade “dark brown” and it goes with my dark hair perfectly.
- Shape Tape Eye Cream – Ok, whatever you do, get this. It’s awesome and every single person needs to use eye cream everyday. It’s a hydrating moisturizer with a cooling metal rollerball on the end of it that really helps hydrate and depuff at the same time….I’m loving it in the mornings right when I wake up!
- Glotion Skin Perfector – WOW! If you want to add a little glow underneath your makeup that looks like a filter on your skin, this is for you! It adds such a gorgeous glow without leaving you oily.
- Maneater Plumping Glosses – These are a great new lip gloss add to the Tarte product family! They aren’t too tingly but do give you a slight plump look. I also love how neutral and not sticky they are!
- Power Bar Eyeshadow Palette – This is a great neutral $19 palette that has the only colors you need for a simple gorgeous everyday eye.
I also posted a fun REEL to my Instagram this morning with a whole Tarte makeup look that takes under 10 minutes! Below is the list of products used in that video in order, with shade details:
- Shape Tape Eye Cream – BRAND NEW AND SO GOOD!
- Glowtion Skin Perfector
- Maracuja Tinted Hydrator in shade “25B light medium beige”
- Shape Tape Ultra Creamy in shade “20B Light” – excluded from sale
- Shape Tape Glow Wand in “Sunbeam”
- Shape Tape Glow Powder in shade “Moonlit”
- Cream Bronzer in shade “Seychelles”
- Cream Blush in shade “Pink Sky”
- Power Bar Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner in black
- Opening Act Lash primer
- Big Ego Mascara
- Lipstick in shade “Salt Lyfe”
- Maneater Plumping gloss in shade “Pink Pearl”
- Stay Spray Setting Spray
Well, there you have it. I told you all that I love Tarte! I’ve tried almost everything from them and truly love so many products/use them daily. Hopefully this post helped narrow down your cart. Happy Shopping!