You all asked for it, so here is a great affordable drugstore hair product option that I’ve been using & testing out for February! If you haven’t heard, the Sulfate – Free Hyrdating Glow Pantene Nutrient Shampoo & Conditioner is getting RAVE reviews from beauty bloggers across the US, so I had to try it out for myself!
FIVE main reasons why I loved it:
- THE SMELL- my shampoo and conditioner has GOT to smell good and this one checks that box. It smells clean and fresh without being overly floral.
- DOESN’T WEIGH YOUR HAIR DOWN – this is a problem I find in many under $10 shampoos and conditioners and this one doesn’t do that at all! My hair is still lightweight and bouncy after I blow dry and curl.
- SULFATE FREE – Why does this matter? Because it makes a difference in you hair for sure! Especially if you have dry or frizzy hair. Sulfate free shampoos and conditioners help maintain the natural oils in your hair leaving your hair more hydrated in the end.
- THE PRICE TAG – You guys are always asking me for more affordable shampoo and conditioner options and these ones are under $7 and actually work really well!
- MADE WITH BAOBAB ESSENCE – If you’ve never heard of Baobab essence, it’s known in the beauty world as being SUPER HYDRATING. Fun fact: Tanzanian women have used it for centuries to treat skin issues, hydrate, and to protect their hair/skin from the sun! That’s in these products…YES PLEASE!
I also tested out the Hydrating water serum which just makes your hair smell like a dream! You can use it on wet hair before you blow dry OR on already styled hair which is what I’ve been doing. I’ve been using it on my ends to help control that day 2 or 3 frizz that I can get and it works like a charm! It’s also very lightweight and doesn’t leave your hair oily at all.
Still not convinced? Go to the Target site and read the reviews on these products…all so good from normal regular gals like ourselves!
I’m so excited that I finally found a good option for those of you looking for a sulfate-free product that actually hydrates and is under $10!
** Thank you Target for sponsoring this post **