It’s no secret that one of my absolute favorite places to shop affordable seasonal styles is Target. I’ve been doing Target Tuesday finds for over 5 months now on my Instagram stories and it’s one of my favorite things to share with you all during the week. If you are looking for pieces that don’t break the bank, yet are right on trend and well made, look no further than Target. So many different brands to choose from, all different sizes and body type styles are available and all easy on the wallet.
I’ve put together 3 easy, comfortable and affordable looks that are head to toe from Target and I’m so excited to share them with you all today! Let’s jump in!
My type of casual and easy style! Super simple, yet pulled together and head to toe from Target.
- This sweater is super soft, not itchy, comes in a couple of colors and is easy to style with leggings or jeans. (I sized up to a medium for a loose fit)
- These under $50 boots are one of my favorite boot finds of the season because they don’t break the bank, are very comfortable and work for my gals with larger calves as well. (I sized up 1/2 size).
- The jeans are another amazing find especially if you like stretchy denim! (I sized up one for my baby bump, but they are true to size).
- Earrings and bracelet set are also super affordable and great for everyday wear!
A chic & stylish look is comfortable yet right on trend!
- This sweater is perfect for leggings, very very comfortable and comes in a ton of colors! (True to size – I’m wearing a small).
- Leggings are super comfortable, great for everyday casual wear and under $20! (I sized up one to a medium).
- These boots are a FABULOUS find! They looks high end but are under $40! (I got my true size 6.5)
- Hat & bag are also from Target and right on trend for the season!
The third look is the perfect year round style for spring, summer, fall or winter! Just change up the accessories to match the season!
- This dress is a closet staple! Easy to dress up with boots or down with sneakers and I love the neutral color of it. Comes in a bunch of colors as well! (I did my true size small but you could size down if you are between sizes).
- The boots are the same as the ones from look #1 which just shows you that they really go with anything! (I sized up 1/2 size).
- The earrings, necklace and bag are the Universal Thread brand from Target and all so well made/affordable.
** Thank you to Target for sponsoring this post **