With this influencer gig comes trying a TON of new products….all.the.dang.time. And honestly, I love it so much. I’ve always been one to try the latest and greatest new eyeshadow palette or test out 10 mascaras in one month to give honest feedback….it’s why I love my job as much as I do….it’s fun for me! With all of the new, comes some products that have remained my tried and true favorites over the years. I’m so excited to partner with Nordstrom today to share SIX beauty products that have been in my everyday makeup routine for years now.
As we all know, Nordstrom is one of my all time favorite places to grab anything having to do with fashion, beauty, kids and home. For beauty products, I love that you can order from Nordstrom online with free shipping and if the product doesn’t work out for you after you’ve used it a couple of times, you can easily return it for free! They make shopping so so easy!
6 BEAUTY PRODUCTS I CAN’T LIVE WIHOUT:
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY FACE POWDER: A must for me! I put this amazing powder on after my Charlotte Tilbury foundation and it stays on all day long. (I use shade 2 – medium).
- GIMME BROW by BENEFIT: I’ve tried so many different eyebrow pencils & eyebrow gels but I still always come back to this brow gel by Benefit. It goes on so easily and gives your brows such a natural look and full look. (I use shade 5).
- SUBVERSION LASH PRIMER: If you have followed me for some time, you know that this is one of my best tips for long, full and gorgeous lashes. I put it on before my mascara, let it dry for about 30-40 seconds and then apply my mascara.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY EYESHADOW PALETTE: It’s no secret that Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favorite brands to shop at Nordstrom and it’s also no secret that I’m a sucker for these gorgeous eyeshadow palettes! I love this one for everyday and for traveling as it’s small, compact and gives you six colors that can be worn day or night.
- NARS CREAMY CONCEALER: Another must…can’t live without! I use this as a touch up concealer under my eyes when I’m traveling or when I’m touching up my makeup after a long day. It’s lightweight, doesn’t look caked on and brightens your under eye area helping you look rested and awake! (I use shade “Honey”).
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIPSTICKS: I can officially say that these lipsticks are hands down my favorites. I’ve used almost every shade and I’ve tried A LOT of lipstick brands…..Charlotte Tilbury makes the most gorgeous colors and they are so moisturizing so that they don’t dry out your lips. Yes, these are pricey, but they are 100% worth it. Some of my favorite shades include:
STAR TOP LINKED BELOW (wearing a medium)
*** Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post ***