It’s holiday party season! Whether you are attending an ugly sweater party next weekend or a Christmas Eve dinner with family, I’ve got a ton of small yet amazing hostess gift ideas for you!
I’m a big believer in always bringing something to the gal or couple hosting the holiday party….big or small, no matter what it is, bringing a small gift to show your appreciation always leaves a big impact on the person doing all the work to host the party.
Bringing a bottle of wine is easy (a post on great holiday wines to bring to a party will be up tomorrow for you all) but I wanted to give you a couple of other ideas to incorporate into your hostess gifting this holiday season!
Most gifts are under $10 but the best part is that you can make it what you want!
Let’s get into the ideas!
- KITCHEN OR HOLIDAY TOWEL WITH COOKIE CUTTER OR SPATULA – I love this little gift because it’s super affordable but something that the person who loves to host will really enjoy. Grab a pack of two holiday towels, wrap them each with a fun red ribbon and attach a cookie cutter with a candy cane or a cookie cutter with a fun holiday spatula and you have the cutest gift!
- A CANDLE WRAPPED IN CLEAR WRAP WITH FUN HOLIDAY CANDY – This is one of my favorite hostess gifts to give! Whether an amazing Anthro candle or a little holiday candle from Amazon, wrapping them in this clear wrap makes them look like a million bucks! I like to add some fun holiday candy to the bottom of the wrap for an extra special touch.
- A BOTTLE OF BUBBLES WITH A HOLIDAY RIBBON + ORNAMENT OR CANDY CANE – Another go- to easy hostess gift! A bottle of bubbles with a fun holiday ornament or candy cane tied to it is a simple yet great gift to bring to a holiday party. You can bring a full size bottle or a mini bottle , depending on how much you like the person 🙂
- A COZY BLANKET WRAPPED WITH A CUTE RIBBON (FUN TIP: IF THE HOSTESS HAS KIDS, ADD A CUTE HOLIDAY KIDS BOOK) – This is a simple one but something that everyone uses in the cold months. To me, you can never have too many blankets so gifting them to a hostess is a fun and different idea!
- A FUN MUG FILLED CANDY, A GIFT CARD OR BAKED GOODS – Another easy one yet a small touch that everyone appreciates. There are so many cute mugs out there, but Anthropologie has my favorite ones hands down. You can also do this same thing for a guy gift! Fill a Yeti mug with a bag full of baked goods! Another easy gift idea for a guy that I know they will love and appreciate…I mean….have you ever met a guy who doesn’t like baked goods?!
- PEPPERMINT BARK WRAPPED WITH A LITTLE ORNAMENT – You obviously don’t need to get the actual William Sonoma peppermint bark (even though it’s so dang good & does leave a good impression on the person who receives it) but grabbing any kind of baked good and wrapping it with a little ornament is just an extra added touch that shows that you put a little bit of extra effort into the gift your giving!
Here are some other great food gift options from William Sonoma that are all on sale this weekend & with free fast shipping just in time for your holiday parties next week (use code “MERRY“):
Here are some great other wine bags, holders and wraps:
I also really love all things Sugarfina and I think they make great little gifts as well! I love ordering these for friends and family who do not live close, because you can get free shipping on Nordstrom and add in a little note so that they get a surprise in the mail.
SWEATER (wearing a medium) || LIPSTICK (in shade “Sunset Orange” || DENIM
I hope that this post gives you a couple of new and easy hostess gift ideas this holiday season! Remember, the gift doesn’t have to be anything big, it’s more of the thought that counts.
Have the best time at all of your holiday parties in the upcoming weeks before Christmas and if you have any other hostess gift ideas that are your go-tos every year, leave your ideas in the comments on this post so that everyone can see!