If you have been following me for some time, you know that I’ve used the Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More Pore Refine Primer for years now! I’ve tested and used a lot of products but this primer is by far my favorite as you can actually see and feel results. I’ve been a big Dr. Brandt fan for a long time now but this is hands down my favorite product along with No More Baggage. I’m constantly asked about the primer and since it’s currently 45% off with code “HOLIDAY45” I thought that now was a great time for a post all about it!
Below are the top 5 reasons I love it!
1.) IT ACTUALLY COVERS UP YOUR PORES
- This is the biggest reason I love it…RESULTS! A lot of other primers definitely make your skin smoother around your pores but this primer actually fills them in and covers the pores making your skin look flawless! I can absolutely tell a difference if I don’t use this product under my foundation…it’s a must! (I put this on right after my moisturizer. If you have dry skin, make sure you moisturize FIRST and then apply the primer to the areas where your pores are the largest).
2.) IT EVENS OUT YOUR SKIN TONE
- If you struggle with any sore of discoloration on your facial skin, this primer really helps hide blemishes, redness and uneven skin tone. It’s a neutral tone primer that blends into the skin really well, creating even looking skin. (color of primer pictured below).
3.) THE PRICE
- This is another reason…..Dr. Brandt is always having amazing sales, letting you always grab this product for a great price! You know that I’m all about a good deal, so when this goes on sale, I stock up! (use code HOLIDAY45 for 45% off right now!).
4.) ONE TUBE LASTS FOR MONTHS
- You definitely get your money’s worth of this product. I use it every morning and one tube lasts me for about 3-4 months! A little goes a long way!
5.) MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK SUPER SMOOTH
- I’m asked constantly about what foundation I use and my foundation is amazing BUT it’s the primer that makes me face look so smooth and airbrushed! It just adds and overall smooth look to your face….it’s a game changer! (I apply it to my undereye, around my nose, forehead and chin – where my pores are more noticable).
Don’t miss this one friends….you will love it and you will love the way your makeup goes on after it! Also, if you need a last minute gift, now is a great time to grab some great products on sale for friends and family!
Thank you to Dr. Brandt for sponsoring this post.