Well that week flew by!
We are home from our trip and settled and couldn’t have asked for a better European vacation. It was absolutely perfect and Eloise was so well behaved. The fact that she just rolls with us and is only 20 months old just blows my mind! Per usual, I’m back on here sharing all of the things you might have missed this past week!
Let’s start with this week’s top 10 sellers!
TEN: Portable Charger
NINE: Travel Neck Pillow
EIGHT: European Travel Curling Iron
SEVEN: Long Sleeve Modal Tee – Runs true to size – I wear a size small
SIX: Sole Society Bootie – I sized up 1/2 size
FIVE: Long Sleeve Leopard Tee – I sized up one to a medium
FOUR: Textured Mock Neck Sweater – Runs true to size
THREE: Amazon Scoop Neck Sweater with bubble sleeves – True to size – I have a small
TWO: Fur Backless Mules from Target – I sized up 1/2 size
ONE: Faux Leather Lace Up Wedge Boot from Target – I sized up 1/2 size
WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED ON THE BLOG & INSTAGRAM IN THE PAST WEEK:
- Our First Trip to Disneyland with a Toddler – The long awaited post is here! You can read our tips and tricks for traveling to Disneyland with a toddler HERE.
- Our trip to London and Paris via Instagram stories is saved to my highlights under Paris, Paris #2, London and Travel Tips.
- Loft Try On – Saved to my IG highlights under “Loft fall” for reference!
UPDATE ON BOOK OF THE MONTH:
I decided to do something different this month and read through the new Jillian Harris cookbook! I got a ton of great feedback from you all on it so I’m making it the October book of the month!
SOME NEW RECIPES WE ARE TRYING THIS WEEK:
In response to the above, we are going to be trying the “Rustic Root Soup” in the Jillian Harris cookbook and then we are going to be creative with some of our Butcherbox meat and cook pork chops this week.
WEEKLY JEWELRY HIGHLIGHT:
This was my favorite arm party combo of the week mostly because the far bracelet to the right was created to support Breast Cancer Awareness this month!
All pieces are linked below from left to right:
- David Yurman Dupe
- Mixed Metal Spike Bracelet
- Breast Cancer Awareness bracelet (20% off the proceeds go to the charity BrightPink)
WHAT I BOUGHT THIS WEEK:
I did quite a bit of shopping when we got home because I have some fun content coming up in the next couple of weeks that I needed to prep for!
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS THIS WEEK:
- Can you do a half up hair tutorial?
- Absolutely! It’s definitely on my radar to film as an IGTV in the next couple of weeks for you all!
- Are you going to do a London and Paris blog post on where you went/ate/stayed?
- Do you have a Tula code?
- Yep! Code ASHDONIELLE works sitewide for 20% off. (It doesn’t work on autoship items FYI). Below are some of my all time favorite products!
- Do you like the Apricot Lane black moto jacket or the Blanknyc one more?
- I honestly love them both! They are great great jackets that are stretchy and perfect for fall. If I had to choose just one, I would probably pick the Blanknyc one because it’s not as shiny and I love the cut at the bottom of the jacket hem…so flattering!
- Can you share a great long sleeve layering tee for under jackets this season?
WHAT’S COMING UP THIS WEEK:
- Old Navy Try On
- Daily deals happening every day on my Instagram stories (@ashdonielle)
- DSW Try On
- More items up on my Poshmark – Closet username Ashdonielle
- “Get ready with me” IGTV video