Can you guys believe that we are only a couple of days from Halloween and then you know what that means…..
The month of November is for sure going to be one of the busiest months for us (we have some news that we are sharing super soon so stay tuned), so I’ve started prepping and getting all things ready for the holiday season. I want to be a super helpful resource to you when it comes to grabbing gifts at a discount and I want to make it easy for you! I can’t for you guys to see all of the fun content that I’m creating! For now, let’s focus on this past week and all the goodness that came from it.
Let’s start with this week’s top 10 sellers!
TEN: LuluLemon Joggers – I wear size 6
NINE: Amazon Socks
SEVEN: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Set
FIVE: Double Breasted Peacoat – I size up one and wear a medium
FOUR: Amazon Washcloths
THREE: Amazon Sherpa Vest – TTS – I wear a small
TWO: Lululemon Leopard Leggings – TTS – I wear a size 6
ONE: Amazon Turtleneck Sweater – TTS – I wear a small
WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED ON THE BLOG & INSTAGRAM IN THE PAST WEEK:
- Our review of the Hello Bello baby line from Walmart! You can read that post HERE.
- 4 Colleen Rothschild products I never travel without
- Stella & Dot Friends and Family Sale – Until tomorrow night get 25% off your order of $100 or more with code FAMILY19 – SHOP THE MYSTERY TRUNK SHOW HERE
UPDATE ON BOOK OF THE MONTH:
I’m still making my way through the new Jillian Harris cookbook! Since I’ve only been home about 5 days in the entire month (omg what is my life lol), I’ve only had time to make the root vegetable soup. We liked it and thought it was good for a chilly/cozy day, but I wouldn’t say it’s my all time favorite soup. I’m going to be trying the Butternut Squash pasta later this week! You can order the book here.
WEEKLY JEWELRY HIGHLIGHT:
So many of you have already taken advantage of the Stella & Dot friends and family sale and that makes me so excited! Below are my top picks…all 25% off orders of $100 or more with code FAMILY19
1.) Crush It Bag Duo – marked down to $155 for both bags with code FAMILY19 – https://www.stelladot.com/b/essential-weekender-duo?ts=ja6kj
2.) Hearts Beat As One Earring Set – https://www.stelladot.com/p/hearts-beat-as-one-earring-pack…
3.) Stars Align Necklace or Earrings – https://www.stelladot.com/p/the-stars-align-necklace…
4.) Celestial Choker – https://www.stelladot.com/p/gold-celestial-choker?ts=ja6kj
5.) The Regency Pendant – https://www.stelladot.com/p/the-regency-pendent?ts=ja6kj
6.) Crush It Backpack (we use this as our diaper bag) – https://www.stelladot.com/p/crush-it-backpack-black-quilted…
7.) Stone Rebel Pendant – https://www.stelladot.com/p/stone-rebel-pendant-gold…
8.) Covet Diamond Initial Necklace – https://www.stelladot.com/p/pave-initial-necklace-white-gol…
9.) Getaway Bag – https://www.stelladot.com/p/getaway-leopard?ts=ja6kj
10.) Jacinthe Bracelet – https://www.stelladot.com/p/jacinthe-bracelet?ts=ja6kj
11.) Renegade Cluster Earrings – https://www.stelladot.com/p/renegade-hoops?ts=ja6kj
12.) Huggie Hoop Earrings – https://www.stelladot.com/p/reversible-huggies-gold?ts=ja6kj
13.) Black Pave Heart Necklace – https://www.stelladot.com/p/delicate-heart-necklace?ts=ja6kj
WHAT I BOUGHT THIS WEEK:
I grabbed some cute stuff this week…all on sale!
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS THIS WEEK:
- Why were you in Indy again?
- This is a little secret that we will be sharing in about a week or two! I can’t wait to finally share the details with you all!
- Can you link all of the Amazon finds from your try on in one spot?
- Sure thing! All linked below!
- Are the Lululemon leggings worth it?
- 100% yes in my opinion. I love love love the way they fit!
- Do you have a Billie razor coupon code?
- I don’t have a coupon code, but I do have a link to get it for just $9. CLICK HERE for the deal.
- Do you have a Tula code?
- Yep! Code ASHDONIELLE works sitewide for 20% off. (It doesn’t work on autoship items FYI). Below are some of my all time favorite products!
WHAT’S COMING UP THIS WEEK:
- Old Navy Try On
- Daily deals happening every day on my Instagram stories (@ashdonielle)
- Walmart Fall Fashion Post
- More items up on my Poshmark – Closet username Ashdonielle