Another week has come and gone!
I’m currently sitting at the JFK airport with a flight delay, so I thought I would do the weekly round up on here for you all to pass some time 🙂
If you are new here, I’m starting to do weekly recap posts so that you can always come to the blog on Sundays to catch up on whatever you might have missed during the week.
Let’s start with this week’s top 10 sellers!
TEN: Tiny hoop hugger earrings (only $29!)
NINE: Barefoot Dreams Cardigan (still 50% off!)
EIGHT: Personalized Name Necklace (code ASHLEYD25 gets you 25% off)
SEVEN: Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye Gel (two for the price of one + free ship)
SIX: Quay Sunglass Case
FIVE: Lexi Bracelet (David Yurman dupe)
FOUR: Gigietta Bootie (size up 1/2 size)
THREE: Beaded Bracelets (code ASHLEYD25 gets you 25% off)
TWO: Leopard Sneakers (run true to size)
ONE: Tarte Shape Tape Deal (two for the price of one!)
WHAT YOU MISSED ON THE BLOG & INSTAGRAM THIS WEEK:
- New York Fashion Week – I’ll be doing an updated blog post with all of my outfits, but for now everything I wore is linked up in the Liketoknow.it app.
- Stella & Dot new arrivals – I knew that this launch was going to be good, but I didn’t expect things to start selling out so quickly! I’m so happy that so many of you loved it too 🙂 Top sellers from the collection were the adorable leopard bomber, the Crush it travel bag and the leopard scarf.
- Multiple Ways to Style Spanx Leggings – my IGTV video went live on my feed with some great ideas for styling faux leather leggings and I also created a whole post on it with everything linked HERE.
UPDATE ON BOOK OF THE MONTH:
We are one week into the new book of the month and I’m loving it so far. Another easy read about wine! What’s not to love?! You can find the book HERE if you want to read along!
SOME NEW RECIPES WE ARE TRYING THIS WEEK:
Because I was traveling last week, we didn’t try any new recipes, but these two below are on my list to make this week:
1.) Sweet Kale Salad
2.) Grilled Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps
WEEKLY JEWELRY HIGHLIGHT:
I had a few repeat offenders during fashion week this week that I just couldn’t take off. My Eloise necklace is just too fun, my David Yurman dupe bracelets look exactly like the real deal, and my pearl spike bracelet is a statement in itself. I also didn’t receive my Uncommon James earrings in time for the trip so my girl Jena was nice enough to let me borrow hers. I love the charm hoop look….very on trend at the moment!
WHAT I BOUGHT THIS WEEK:
We are headed to Indy this week, so I ordered a couple of items that are great fall transitional pieces! I want to style them for you all in a casual comfy way during our trip to hopefully give you some fashion inspiration. Below are some of those pieces and some other items I also grabbed.
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS THIS WEEK:
- What is your Loopycase code? (still a top question!)
- Code ASHDONIELLE gets you 10% off your Loopycase order site wide! And if you have no idea what a Loopycase is, it’s the BEST phone case! You will never drop your phone again!
- Can you link your new Chanel earrings?
- I got this question on repeat after I wore my new earrings for the first time in NYC. I’ve been on the hunt for the classic Chanel earrings for a couple of months now and I haven’t been able to get my hands on them. They had them available on 5th avenue and I pulled the trigger. I personally save up for one special item every year to get myself at fashion week to celebrate the year. These are a classic piece and I can’t wait to pass them down to Eloise one day. My exact pair are linked here (you can’t grab them online but you can save them to your wishlist so that you have the style + name) and for all my girls who want a good dupe, I found one option with good reviews HERE.
- How long is your mystery hostess trunk show open for?
- The trunk show will officially close on Wednesday. I’ll be announcing TEN winners who will each get $120 to spend on the site. I CANNOT wait to gift you all with free credits to shop! Every order on the link here gets you an entry —–> www.stelladot.com/ts/sd19o
- Where is your name necklace from?
- I addressed this slightly above, but it’s a SUPER popular question so I’ll answer it here again too. The necklace is from SisKiss and you can get 25% off with code ASHLEYD25 – I actually got to meet the owner while in New York for fashion week and she was so incredibly cool & creative! Loved her!
- What were the comfiest shoes that you wore in New York for Fashion Week?
- As you all probably saw, Vince Camuto sent me 3 pairs before we left for fashion week and I love, wore and think all three pairs of super easy to walk in and comfortable! These short heeled black boots go with everything, these snakeskin booties are right on trend and these brown boots made my short legs look so much longer, all while being easy to wear!
WHAT’S COMING UP THIS WEEK:
- Our review of the 3D Lite Stroller (was waiting for Amazon links to update last week)
- Our Disneyland recap + tips for traveling to Disney with a toddler
- Daily deals happening every day on my Instagram stories (@ashdonielle)
- American Eagle try on
- Stella & Dot new collection reveal
- Mystery Hostess winners will be announced on my Instagram stories this week (10 winners!)