Were you off social last week?! Too busy?! Traveling and trying to catch up?! Well don’t you worry! I’m going to start doing weekly round ups on here so that you can always come to the blog on Sundays to catch up on whatever you might have missed during the week.
Let’s start with this week’s top 10 sellers!
TEN: Billie Razor
NINE: Golden Goose Dupe Sneakers (on sale for 20% off with code “OMG20”).
EIGHT: Target Wedge Sneaker (run true to size).
SEVEN: Tiny hoop hugger earrings (only $29!)
SIX: Abercrombie Sherpa (runs true to size).
FIVE: Old Navy leopard half zip (size up one).
FOUR: Abercrombie Fleece (still 50% off – runs true to size).
THREE: Leopard Sneakers (on sale for 20% off with code “OMG20” – run true to size).
TWO: Natori Bra (still on sale for 40% off – runs true to size).
ONE: Snakeskin Midi Skirt (still on sale for $16 – runs true to size).
WHAT YOU MISSED ON THE BLOG THIS WEEK:
- HIS & HER CASUAL STYLE WITH JOCKEY – read up on it HERE
- ULTIMATE LABOR DAY SALES GUIDE – read up on it HERE
- FALL DENIM & STYLES FOR EVERY SHAPE WITH WALMART – read up on it HERE
- KID & BABY FAVORITES WITH NORDSTROM – read up on it HERE
UPDATE ON BOOK OF THE MONTH:
If any of you are new here, I’ve been trying to read a new book each month and I’m loving it! This week I finished The Chelsea Girls and really enjoyed it. It was a simple read and I loved the setting of the 1950s in New York City! I’ve already announced the book pick for September so if you want to read along, check out the updated post here to find out what I chose!
THE NEW RECIPE WE TRIED THIS WEEK:
We tried this Chicken Enchilada Casserole this week and we all LOVED it! It made SO much and we literally ate it as a family of 3 for three days….great for kids too!
JEWELRY ON REPEAT:
I’m majorly into the ear party trend at the moment and I’ve found myself wearing two pairs of hoops on repeat lately. These little $29 gold & silver mini hoops were a top seller this week and are super easy to wear with anything. These other reversible huggie hoops are just a classic jewelry piece – you can wear them with the pave stones showing or you can flip them around for a more simple metal look.
WHAT I BOUGHT THIS WEEK:
I’m getting ready to leave for New York Fashion week this week so I had some last minute shopping to do. I picked up some fun stuff & I can’t wait to style it for you!
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS THIS WEEK:
- What is your Loopycase code?
- Always a top weekly question! Code ASHDONIELLE gets you 10% off your Loopycase order site wide! And if you have no idea what a Loopycase is, it’s the BEST phone case! You will never drop your phone again!
- I love your collection of graphic band tees, can you tell me some of your favorite spots to buy them?
- American Eagle, Revolve, Nordstrom and Cotton On are my go-to spots for graphic band tees. I’ve linked up some good options for you below!
- How long is your mystery hostess trunk show open for?
- I’m keeping the Stella & Dot mystery trunk show open until 9/4 so that everyone has time to get their orders in. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, I opened up a Stella & Dot trunk show this past week so that I can gift you all with the free credit rewards! The more orders, the more free credit. As of now, I’ll be announcing SEVEN winners who will each get $110 to spend on the site. Every order on the link here gets you an entry —–> www.stelladot.com/ts/sd19o
- Where do you get Eloise’s bows?
- Amazon and Walmart! You can shop both of them HERE.
- Where is your grey hat from?
- My hat from yesterday sadly sold out so fast! I’ve found some similar options below if any of you are looking for a grey fedora type hat.
WHAT’S COMING UP THIS WEEK:
- 5 ways to wear Spanx Faux Leggings (IGTV stories were not uploading correctly last week, so I’m hoping this will actually finally load on Monday for you all).
- Our review of the 3D Lite Stroller
- Our Disneyland recap + tips for traveling to Disney with a toddler
- Daily deals happening every day on my Instagram stories (@ashdonielle)
- I’m headed to New York this week for fashion week and I can’t wait to take you all along! I’ll be meeting with some fun brands (Tula, Marc Fisher, Evereve and more) so make sure you are following along on stories! 🙂