Last month, I reviewed 5 beauty products with Walmart on the blog and in my Instagram stories and you all LOVED IT! I was so happy to see that because to be honest, Walmart has become one of my favorite spots to grab beauty products online either at a super reasonable price or at a discounted price! (But for real, my favorite self tanner is always discounted on the Walmart site! Whoo hoo!)
So I thought I would grab 5 more products this month to review for you all and I’m so happy with what I picked up! Don’t forget, Walmart has free 2 day shipping with orders over $35…still another one of my favorite perks if I need something shipped fast!
- I’m starting with one of my favorite finds from the month! THIS DRY SHAMPOO YOU GUYS!! Oh my…love love love. I love the smell, the texture it leaves in my hair without a residue, the way it sprays from the bottle…..all the things! This is a winner! I’ve been spraying it in my hair at night and by the time I wake up the next morning, my hair looks like it’s been freshly washed! (This one is a little bit pricier than the drugstore ones that I’ve tested out and reviewed for you all before but it’s from France and sulfate/paraben free so to me, so to me, it’s worth it!).
- Ok, you can’t beat the price tag on this one! Under $5 and actually works while leaving your hair smelling FAB! This one does leave a little more residue than the one above, but nothing too crazy!
- This is it! The eyeshadow palette you all have been waiting for! No joke, so many of you noticed my eyeshadow this week in my Instagram stories and this palette is the culprit. I’m so so impressed with this compact, on the go, do-it-all, palette! I love the shadow colors, the way they stay on all day and the colors for your cheeks. This palette is going fast and it’s on sale, so if you want it, don’t wait!
- Ok, I really lucked out on products this month! This $8 highlighter works just as well as some of my very expensive palettes! It’s an Allure winner, adds a great shine to your cheekbones & nose and will last you forever! (I add a little bit of this to the top of my cheekbones after I apply my blush and I add a little bit to the tip of my nose). Another great drugstore find if you are looking to add a highlight to your beauty collection.
- I touched on these brushes a little bit last month but decided that they needed their own place on today’s blog post! If you are looking for affordable brushes that really work well AND last a long time, look no further. I’ve used and raved about these brushes for YEARS and I’m so excited that Walmart is now carrying them! You can grab this set for under $13 or if you only need one new eyeshadow brush, grab this duo for under $4!
Well, there you have it! FIVE more affordable beauty finds from Walmart! I’ll be showing a closer look over in my Instagram stories later today, so make sure you head that way to check it out!
Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!
** Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post – per usual, all opinions are my own and all products were picked and used by me **