I’m so excited to be partnering with Walmart on another fun post, this time, all about BEAUTY! It’s so nice to see that Walmart carries some of my all time favorite beauty/hair products in stores and online for discounted prices and free two day shipping with orders over $35 (seriously one of my favorite perks about them!). I thought I would share my top 5 picks (some items I’ve used for years and some I just started using but love so far) here that are all available on Walmart.com.
1.) Milani Lip Plumping Gloss in “Soft Rose”
- Ok, let’s start with my most obvious new love….THIS LIPGLOSS. What a drugstore find! I’ve shared it multiple times on my Instagram stories and I really can’t believe the price tag. It’s not stinky, doesn’t burn your lips or cause major tingling and comes in the prettiest everyday colors. I have the shades “Soft Rose” (a great neutral color), “Sparkling Pink” (a clear pink shade), and “Champagne” (a great clear shimmer).
2.) BeautyBlender Makeup Sponge
- I was really shocked that my favorite BeautyBlender sponge was available at Walmart AND for a discounted price! I use this makeup sponge to apply my foundation everyday and it’s amazing. Make sure you get it damp first before using (aka get it wet and squeeze it out with a towel) – works much better that way!
3.) NYX Eyeshadow Palette
- If you have been looking for a great neutral drug store eyeshadow palette, this one by NYX is a winner! I also grabbed the Milani one from Walmart and love it too. There’s a slight bit of fall out with the shadow in the Milani one, but for the price, the colors are amazing on! PS. These are hands down my favorite eyeshadow brushes!
4.) Batiste Dry Shampoo
- If you’ve followed me for a while, you know that my favorite drugstore dry shampoo is the Trésemme one! I also really do love this new tropical scent one from Batiste as well, but if you are looking for a dry shampoo that adds volume, try the Trésemme one…..so good!
5.) Smashbox Photo Primer
- This is one of my all time FAVORITES! If you are looking for a lightweight primer, this one by Smashbox is amazing! Goes on clear and adds a great smoothing look & feel. I use primers underneath my foundation – it’s one of the first products I put on my face after moisturizer.
If anything, snatch up those lipglosses & dry shampoo! Such great drugstore finds from Walmart!
** Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post – As always, all of these product picks are by me and all opinions are my own.