I’m so excited to be partnering with Walmart on another fun post, this time, all about BEAUTY! It’s so nice to see that Walmart carries some of my all time favorite beauty/hair products in stores and online for discounted prices and free two day shipping with orders over $35 (seriously one of my favorite perks about them!). I thought I would share my top 5 picks (some items I’ve used for years and some I just started using but love so far) here that are all available on Walmart.com.
- Ok, let’s start with my most obvious new love….THIS LIPGLOSS. What a drugstore find! I’ve shared it multiple times on my Instagram stories and I really can’t believe the price tag. It’s not stinky, doesn’t burn your lips or cause major tingling and comes in the prettiest everyday colors. I have the shades “Soft Rose” (a great neutral color), “Sparkling Pink” (a clear pink shade), and “Champagne” (a great clear shimmer).
- I was really shocked that my favorite BeautyBlender sponge was available at Walmart AND for a discounted price! I use this makeup sponge to apply my foundation everyday and it’s amazing. Make sure you get it damp first before using (aka get it wet and squeeze it out with a towel) – works much better that way!
- If you have been looking for a great neutral drug store eyeshadow palette, this one by NYX is a winner! I also grabbed the Milani one from Walmart and love it too. There’s a slight bit of fall out with the shadow in the Milani one, but for the price, the colors are amazing on! PS. These are hands down my favorite eyeshadow brushes!
- If you’ve followed me for a while, you know that my favorite drugstore dry shampoo is the Trésemme one! I also really do love this new tropical scent one from Batiste as well, but if you are looking for a dry shampoo that adds volume, try the Trésemme one…..so good!
- This is one of my all time FAVORITES! If you are looking for a lightweight primer, this one by Smashbox is amazing! Goes on clear and adds a great smoothing look & feel. I use primers underneath my foundation – it’s one of the first products I put on my face after moisturizer.
** Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post – As always, all of these product picks are by me and all opinions are my own.