We’ve made it to double digits people!
It’s so hard to believe that Eloise is 10 months old and what’s even harder to believe is that I had a baby that long ago. Such a crazy experience and what a fun ride its been so far!
I have to say that this age is my favorite so far. In the past two months since my last Eloise update post (which you can read HERE – 6 month update HERE – 4 month update HERE and 2 month update HERE), she’s started crawling, eating everything you put in front of her (even smoked salmon) and her favorite word to say is “Da Da”. We have moved to about 2 1/2 naps a day and the struggle to stay still is REAL. She visited Seattle for the first time in October and as I type this, we are on our way to New York City! I love that she just rolls with us wherever we go and that we get to experience everything with her.
SHE IS PURE JOY!
Eloise’s Ten Month Schedule
7:30am-8:30am: Wake up & has her first 6-8 ounce feeding of the day (We’ve been using this formula since month seven and have loved it! No tummy issues and she didn’t notice a difference at all).
8:30am -9:30am: Play time (Play time consist of her crawling around everywhere now and me chasing her!)
9:30am-11am: First nap of the day
11am-11:30am: Morning snacks (a jar of food, cut up banana, avocado or whatever we are eating for breakfast – cereal, eggs, yogurt)
11:30am-1:00pm: We run our errands (post office, grocery store, Target – anyone else feel like they live at Target?!)
1:00pm-3:00pm: Second nap of the day
3:00pm-3:30pm: Second 6-8 ounce bottle of the day
3:30pm-4:30pm: Play time, more errands, go on a walk
4:30pm -5:30pm: This is when she will either take a third nap of the day or continue to play. It’s hit or miss and I just wing it based on how she is acting.
5:30pm: Time to eat! (A jar or two of food, some sweet potatoes or whatever we are having for dinner. We have given her everything that we eat since she was 4 months old and now she eats anything!)
6pm-7pm: Play time
7pm-7:30pm: Bath time
7:30pm: Last 6-8 ounce bottle of the night
8pm (ish): Books and bed
Her schedule has changed quite a bit and per usual, it doesn’t always go as planned. If you are a mama, you know exactly what I’m talking about. One day at a time and if I rest my head on my pillow at night and my baby girl is happy, we are doing ok 🙂
– We are still jumping in our favorite jumper (which is a lifesaver now since she is moving all over the place. If I need to cook dinner or get something done, I can put her in the jumparoo and she is contained).
– We are loving our Cuddle & Kind dolls more and more each day. She has started to “talk” aka babble to them and it’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
– We recently just switched over to the Lollipop camera (we had the Project Nursery camera before and didn’t like it very much) and we are LOVING IT! It doesn’t come with a monitor so you just use the app on your phone and it’s so convenient, clear, doesn’t lose service and it’s very easy to move from one location to the next.
– She loves loves loves watching the first 20 minutes of Frozen…I’m talking laughs out loud….it’s adorable!
– We recently just got our first couple of pairs of Zutano booties and we are loving them! She wore them all throughout our New York trip and they stay on (they have two snaps to help with that) and they kept her feet warm.
Per usual, I love getting your DMs about your 10 month schedule or things you are loving with your babes! If you have questions, you know where to find me!